Victony Wifi Extender Setup: When it comes to making an investment that is driven by value, nothing can compare to the level of expertise that Victony wireless range extenders offer. Using Victony will make all of your online activities more simplified, quicker, and more secure. Victony does this with the help of its 1200 MBPS speed.
This means that everything, including playing games, streaming videos, and even downloading, can be done very quickly.The Victony extender has a lot of features and is a great asset for getting rid of all the issues that are related to the internet that you are having.
It is really easy to use, it is easy to set up, and it is a nice feature that this device provides functionality for both single and dual band frequencies. It is convenient that this device has four antennas, and that they can be rearranged in order to achieve the desired result of a stronger signal. The installation of the Victony WIFI Extender provides you with the best possible answer to any issue that is associated with the internet.
- WPS method
- Method of the Browser
Setup for the Victony Range Extender
In order to connect your Victony repeater with the WPS setup process, follow the steps that are given below:
You will learn about the two different ways to set up your Victony Wifi extender by reading this article:
- First of all, make sure your Victron range extender is plugged into a power source that is close to your router.
- After the connection is made, look at the power LED to make sure it is giving off a steady colour of light.
- Find the WPS button on both your router and your extender and press it simultaneously. Once it’s found, the button needs to be pressed on all of the devices at the same time.
- Both the extender and the wireless router or modem will display a green blinking light for your attention.
- After this, you will need to wait for approximately ten to fifteen seconds so that the devices can recognise one another.
- When the connection has been successfully established, all of the LEDs on the extender will change to a consistent shade of green.
- Now that you’ve pressed the WPS button, the configuration of your Victony WiFi extender is finished.
- Now, unplug your extender and move it to a location where the Wi-Fi signal is particularly weak.
Let’s move on to the alternative approach now, shall we?
Victony WiFi extender Setup through Web browser
In order to complete the configuration of your Victony Wifi extender using a browser, you will need to follow the instructions that are provided below:
- To get started, your WiFi extender setup needs to be connected to a power supply. It is not necessary to keep it in close proximity to your router, and you can perform this action wherever you like.
- While you wait for the extender to turn on, keep an eye on the LED indicator to see when it changes from flashing green to solid green.
- Now open the wi-fi manager on a device, such as a laptop or a smartphone, in order to continue. Connect with the network of your extender by going to the Wi-Fi Manager and selecting it. It is very likely that the network will not have any security precautions in place.
- After successfully connecting to the network, launch the web browser of your choice and navigate to the address bar to proceed with the next step. Enter the website ap.setup into the URL bar or copy and paste its address. After that, press the enter button located at the bottom right of your keyboard.
- In the final step, you will be prompted to provide login credentials; however, all that is required of you is to type “admin” into both of the fields. After that, click on the login button, and you will be taken to a dashboard where you can monitor your account. At this point, all you need to do to finish the setup is follow the steps that are outlined on the website.
- And with that, you’ve successfully completed the simple setup process for the Victony Wifi extender.
HOW DO I CONFIGURE MY VICTONY WIFI EXTENDER SETUP?
- Connect the Victony extender to your WiFi network in the same room as your modem or router.
- When you have the power led light on the extender, proceed to the next step.
- Find a device with Wi-Fi, such as a laptop or a mobile phone, and use that.
- Connect to the Victoria repeater setup network by selecting the option to do so within the wireless settings menu.
- Now, launch your web browser, and in the address bar, type in the number 192.168.10.1.
- You have been directed to the setup page for the Victony WIFI range extender at this time.
- To connect your extender to your home router or modem, you will need to follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How do I reset the Victony WIFI Extender back to its factory settings?
- Make sure that the Victony extender is properly connected to the power outlet before attempting to reset the device to factory settings.
- Find the pin hole on the repeater that is used to reset it to factory settings.
- And using a paper clip or a toothpick, press and hold the reset hole for approximately ten to fifteen seconds.
- During the process of resetting the wireless booster, you will notice that the power led light changes to an amber colour.
- Attend until the power led completely turns green before proceeding.
- To reinstall the setup for the Victoria WIFI extender, follow the steps that were given above.
Wifi Extender Setup is an independent service provider. Wifi Extender Setup is not affiliated with any of the companies whose trademarks, brands, products, or services are used on this site unless that affiliation is made explicitly clear. Any and all such references are merely for informational purposes. There is a possibility that the brand owners’ websites will also provide the services that we provide.