Everything you require is a Netgear EAX15 Setup .Consider one of the extenders that is most in demand right now. With a subsequent Netgear EAX15, your WiFi network will be strong, with plenty of capacity, speedy speeds, and better coverage. With a speed of up to 1.8 Gbps, the Netgear AX1800 EAX15 WiFi 6 mesh extender provides faultless coverage across your home. There are four streams, so there is less interference. in this tutorial, we’ll walk you through setting up your Netgear AX1800 wifi range extender.
Here is two ways of Netgear EAX15 Setup
Follow the setup steps below for your Netgear EAX15 device | manual
- Connect the Netgear EAX15 to a power source.
- Put your extender and router in the same space.
- Watch while the power LED illuminates steadily in green.
- To access www,mywifiext.net, use any web browser.
- You can see the Netgear Installation Assistant page on the screen.
- To complete setup, adhere to the on-screen directions.
- The AX1800’s LEDs turning solid green indicates that the configuration process was successful when it happens.
- Now unplug the extender and replug it where you want it.
Netgear EAX15 Setup in this manner using a web browser or manually. But this is not just the installation procedure for your extension, We will also show you how to install your wireless booster with a wireless protected setup button in the following blog.
Follow the setup steps below for your Netgear EAX15 device | WPS
Wireless protected setup is another quick and easy way to configure your Nighthawk EAX15. You may configure your extender using the Netgear EAX15 Setup via WPS in only two minutes without having to enter a password, login, or anything else. You will only need to touch a tiny button during this process.
The following are the instructions for Netgear EAX15 WPS setup:
- Activate the Nighthawk extender.
- Put your AX1800 close to the current router.
- The power LED will turn a steady green.
- On the EAX15, locate the WPS and push it.
- Additionally, activate WPS on your wireless router.
- Wait for the extender’s LEDs to start emitting a steady green light.
- The configuration procedure has now been completed successfully.
You may configure your Netgear Nighthawk EAX15 utilising the wireless protected setup in only two minutes by following these instructions. We’ll cover how to set up your wifi booster using the Nighthawk app in the following blog.
Setting up a Netgear AX1800 with the Netgear Nighthawk app
Another option to set up your wifi booster is through the Nighthawk app. It is compatible with iOS and Android devices alike. You’ll need a smartphone to complete the Netgear EAX15 setup using the Nighthawk app.
Follow the instructions below to configure your Netgear EAX15 AX1800 using the Nighthawk app:
- Access your smartphone.
- Ensure that it has the Nighthawk app installed.
- Use the Netgear Ext to connect.
- Open the Nighthawk application.
- Follow all of the on-screen directions to finish the setup process.
- After that, you can plug your AX1800 extender in at the position of your choice.
You can use the Nighthawk app to customize your Nighthawk EAX15 AX1800 in this manner. Call our technical team at our toll-free number or use live chat if you’re still having problems with the setup procedure.The following blog will go over how to update the extender’s firmware to the most recent version.
Firmware Update | Netgear EAX15 Setup
Firmware is the software that was installed on hardware following the Netgear EAX15 configuration. On occasion, NETGEAR will send you the most recent firmware updates to aid you with any problems you might encounter when using the extender. These updates are also useful for maintaining security barriers and fixing bugs. Let’s look at how the firmware process should go.
Follow these directions to upgrade the firmware on your Netgear EAX15:
- Activate your Netgear EAX15.
- Get on any mobile device with wifi.
- Navigate to www.mywifiext.net using a web browser.
- The Netgear login page is now visible.
- Fill in your personal information, including your login, password, and SSID.
- Select “Settings” and then “Firmware Upgrade.”
- Be careful not to unplug the AX1800 while the setup is taking place.
You can obtain the new security features and other benefits by updating your firmware to the most recent version in this manner. We’ll show you how to execute a factory reset on your extender in the blog after this one.
Factory reset for the Netgear Nighthawk | EAX15
When a person loses track of their admin password and needs to recover it, they typically execute a factory reset. After the factory reset procedure is completed, your admin password, username, SSID, and other personal information will be deleted. You need a hard-pointed tool, like a needle or toothpick, to execute a factory reset operation on your Netgear EAX15.Let’s take a look at how the factory reset procedure works.
The stages for the Netgear EAX15 reset procedure are as follows:
- Activate a mobile device, such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
- Take a toothpick or another hard, pointed object.
- Behind a tiny hole, locate the extender’s reset button.
- Using a toothpick, depress the reset button for 10 seconds.
- In a minute, your Netgear EAX15 will reboot and be ready to begin the new configuration procedure.
- You may reset your Netgear Nighthawk EAX15 AX1800 in this manner. You can contact our technical team via live chat or our toll-free number if you experience any problems during the setup, firmware upgrade, or reset procedure.