TP Link RE300 Setup:In today’s network system, the Tp-link RE300 AC1200 is a well-known Wireless repeater. The RE300 extender holds a leading lead in the extender industry as a result of its outstanding performance and connection. You may now allow the reconstruction of a strong WiFi network signal from your current WiFi router using the TP-Link Dual-band Extender Setup RE300 to give Internet access to dead network areas.
Before moving on with the TP-link Range Extender Setup RE300 AC1200 if you are a new user, you need to be aware of several significant LED signs.
In this article, we make an effort to clarify and simplify all of the difficult processes involved in setting up TP-Link AC1200 extenders and their LED lights.
But if you’re still having trouble with the TP Link RE300 Setup then call our very skilled, educated, and service quality professionals at no cost.
TP-Link RE300 AC1200 extender setup with manual method
- The first step is to connect your Tp-link RE300 AC1200 to any available power outlet.
- Now grab any gadget with wireless connectivity, such a laptop or a phone.
- Connect the laptop or smartphone to the “TP-Link Extender” default extender.
- In the browser’s address line, type tplinkrepeater.net.
- You are now on the setup page for the Tp-Link RE300 Repeater AC1200. Make a password for the login.
- Follow all instructions to complete connecting your booster to your current router or modem.
This is how you finish the TP link RE300 setup with the manual method
How configure the Tp-Link RE300 AC1200 extender using WPS button
- To configure theTP Link AC1200 extender with WPS, you must connect the router and the repeater in the same room.
- Press the WPS button as soon as the power LED on the AC1200 becomes steady.
- The WPS button on your configured router must now be depressed for around 2 seconds.
- After 15 to 20 seconds of blinking, both devices’ lights will cease, indicating that the setup was successful.
- The WPS LED on the TP Link AC1200 Repeater will turn solid or constant green. If not, attempt it once more after resetting the extender.
- After being disconnected, the extender can now be put anywhere inside the router’s coverage area.
This is how you finish the TP link RE300 setup with the WPS method
Reset your TP Link RE300 Extender
Follow the instructions below to factory reset your TP Link RE300 extender.
- Before attempting to factory reset the TP Link RE300 Wi-fi extender, make sure that it is securely connected to the power source.
- Now you can see the factory reset button behind a small hole .
- For 10 to 15 seconds, use a paper clip or pencil to push and hold the reset hole.
- As a result, the LED light will change to amber, indicating that the wireless booster is resetting.
- After some time, the power lead will turn completely green.
- The procedures mentioned above can be used to reset the TP Link RE300 extender’s configuration.
What are the common issues in TP Link RE300 extender?
- The extender didn’t operate.
- I’m having problems finding the default IP address for theTP Link AC1200 extender.
- Missing of a TP Link AC1200 EXtender login.
- not being able to log in using the usual login page.
- Not responding on TP Link AC1200 WiFi extender configuration page.
- Error AC1200 TP Link not functioning.
- unable to update tp link AC1200 extender’s firmware.
- being unable to reset You are unable to set up your TP Link AC1200 extender because you forgot the password.
- CD connection issues due to wrong settings.
- Error with the TP Link AC1200 extender: orange light.
- The Internet is available especially in the absence of WiFi deployment.
Updated Firmware for the TP-Link RE300 WiFi Range Extender at AC1200
- First, take a laptop.
- Connect any of your Wifi enabled device to the AC1200 extender’s networks.
- To reach the Tp-Link extender login page, open a web browser and type tplinkrepeater.net.
- in order to access your repeater you need to type username and password.
- Next, select “Firmware Upgrade” from the list of options after clicking on the developer through a similar.
- Click the upgrade button to begin updating your device to the most recent version.
Troubleshooting Steps in TP Link RE300 extender
- If you configured the TP-Link RE300 AC1200 extender and entered the wrong Wi-Fi password for the primary Wi-Fi router, the repeater will not function.
- When setting up a TP-Link AC1200, make sure the repeater is close to the WiFi router and that no electrical devices are there.
- The TP-link RE30o extender should be close to your primary modem or router when doing the WPS configuration.
- Use the IP address 220.127.116.11 to connect the booster in the event that you are unable to access tplinkrepater.net.
- If your internet service provider changes, you must factory reset the RE300.
if you are facing any problem regarding TP Link RE300 setup then feel free our expert are help your call our experts 24*7